Decorative & Structural Concrete and Masonry, LLC is seeking a skilled Concrete and Masonry General Laborer to join our local growing business! This position is a great opportunity to learn a high paying and highly sought after trade in the construction field under the industry experts. Primary duties will be labor based. We offer year-round work, paid holidays, overtime and weekends off. We also offer a competitive 401K matching program, health insurance and life insurance policies. You're not just an employee to us, you're family!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide job-site setup, restock and cleanup, physical labor
- Properly and safely construct and maintain scaffolding.
- Efficiently use hand tools and power tools.
- Responsible for assistance of set-up forming and pouring of concrete flat-work, footings and walls.
- At least 3 months of recent work in a related field.
- Must be 18 or older with valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to follow OSHA regulations and work safely while on-site.
- Ability to lift 50-100 pounds.
Decorative & Structural Concrete and Masonry, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to improve our business and our people every day. We give our all to the services we provide and the people we have working to produce those services. We seek to be a reliable company that our customers and employees can count on every day. We believe that team work on a project is crucial to its flawless success.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour